|The Rainbow Kid|
|Directed by||Kire Paputts|
|Written by||Kire Paputts|
|Distributed by||Phase 4 Films|
Comedy Central Drama
The film, an expansion of Paputts' prior short film Rainbow Connection, stars Dylan Harman as Eugene, a teenage boy with Down syndrome who sees a rainbow following a thunderstorm and, inspired by his favourite book, sets off on a journey to find the pot of gold at the end of it.
- Dylan Harman as Eugene
- Krystal Nausbaum as Anna
- Nicholas Campbell as Bill
- Julian Richings as Elvis Grimes
- "The Rainbow Kid". TIFF. 9 August 2015. Retrieved 9 August 2015.
- "East-end filmmakers launch crowdfunding campaign to bring The Rainbow Kid to life". toronto.com, 30 March 2014.
- "Searching For A Pot Of Gold; Rainbow Kid avoids usual pitfalls and finds success on many levels". Ottawa Citizen, 6 May 2016.