|The Potter and the Clay|
|Directed by||George Melford|
|Story by||Mrs. Owen Bronson|
|Color process||Black and white|
|Distributed by||General Film Company|
|September 21, 1914|
|20 minutes (2 reels)|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Potter and the Clay is a 1914 American silent short film directed by George Melford.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2018)
- Douglas Gerrard as Bertram Trent – a Man of Wealth
- Ollie Kirkby as Elsie Trent, Bertram's Wife
- Cleo Ridgely as Dorothy Trent, the Daughter
- Marin Sais as Rose Masters
- Elsie Maison as Lillian Masters, Rose's Daughter
- Thomas G. Lingham as Gates, a Gambler
- Jane Wolfe
The film was produced by Kalem Company.
The film was distributed by General Film Company, and was released in American cinemas on September 21, 1914.