|The Painting of Osvaldo Mars|
|Directed by||Guido Brignone|
|Produced by||Eleuterio Rodolfi|
|Starring||Mercedes Brignone |
A countess, discovering that a painting of her provocatively dressed as Salome by the artist Osvaldo Mars is to be publicly exhibited, slashes the canvas. When he is found dead soon afterwards she is suspected of his murder.
- Mercedes Brignone as Contessa Anna Maria di San Giusto
- Domenico Serra as Osvaldo Mars, il pittore
- Giovanni Cimara as Conte di San Giusto
- François-Paul Donadio as Cameriere
- Armand Pouget as Ispettore Rull
- Pethő p.123-25
- Ágnes Pethő. The Cinema of Sensations. Cambridge Scholars Publishing, 2015.