|The Marriage Whirl|
|Directed by||Alfred Santell|
|Screenplay by||Bradley King|
|Based on||The National Anthem|
by J. Hartley Manners
E. J. Ratcliffe
Charles Willis Lane
|Edited by||Cyril Gardner|
Corinne Griffith Productions
|Distributed by||First National Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
The Marriage Whirl is a 1925 American drama film directed by Alfred Santell and written by Bradley King. It is based on the 1922 play The National Anthem by J. Hartley Manners. The film stars Corinne Griffith, Kenneth Harlan, Harrison Ford, E. J. Ratcliffe, Charles Willis Lane, Edgar Norton, and Nita Naldi. The film was released on July 19, 1925, by First National Pictures.
- Corinne Griffith as Marian Hale
- Kenneth Harlan as Arthur Carleton
- Harrison Ford as Tom Carrol
- E. J. Ratcliffe as John J. Carleton
- Charles Willis Lane as Reuben Hale
- Edgar Norton as Dick Mayne
- Nita Naldi as Toinette
- "The Marriage Whirl (1925) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- Janiss Garza. "Marriage Whirl (1925) - Alfred Santell". AllMovie. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- "The Marriage Whirl". Catalog.afi.com. Retrieved January 4, 2019.
- Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: The Marriage Whirl
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Marriage Whirl.|