|The Lemon Sisters|
|Directed by||Joyce Chopra|
|Written by||Jeremy Pikser|
|Produced by||Harvey Weinstein|
|Edited by||Michael R. Miller|
|Music by||Dick Hyman|
|Distributed by||Miramax Films|
|August 31, 1990 (USA)|
|Box office||$3,473,905 (USA)|
The Lemon Sisters is a 1990 American comedy-drama film from Miramax Films directed by Joyce Chopra and written by Jeremy Pikser. The film stars Diane Keaton, Carol Kane and Kathryn Grody. The film was both a commercial and critical failure after being shelved for more than a year with extensive revisions.
|Diane Keaton||Eloise Hamer|
|Carol Kane||Franki D'Angelo|
|Kathryn Grody||Nola Frank|
|Elliott Gould||Fred Frank|
|Aidan Quinn||Frankie McGuinness|
|Estelle Parsons||Mrs. Kupchak|
|Nathan Lane||Charlie Sorrell|
|Richard Libertini||Nicholas Panas|
|Sully Boyar||Baxter O'Neil|
Caryn James of The New York Times hated the film:
[The Lemon Sisters] inspires dazed disbelief that professional film makers could have made such an amateurish movie... Among the other wasted talents is the director, Joyce Chopra, who once made the exquisite, troubling little film Smooth Talk and seems to have lost her judgment here.
- "The Lemon Sisters (1990)". Box Office Mojo. 1990-09-18. Retrieved 2010-09-22.
- James, Caryn (1990-09-01). "Review/Film; Cat Lover With a Problem: Asthma". The New York Times.
- The Lemon Sisters at IMDb
- The Lemon Sisters at AllMovie
- The Lemon Sisters at Box Office Mojo
- The Lemon Sisters at Rotten Tomatoes
- Original New York Times Review