|The Last Gentleman|
|Directed by||Sidney Lanfield|
Maude T. Howell (asst.)
|Screenplay by||Maude T. Howell|
|Based on||The Last Gentleman|
by Katherine Clugston
|Produced by||Joseph M. Schenck|
Darryl F. Zanuck
Edna May Oliver
|Edited by||Maurice Wright|
|Music by||Alfred Newman|
|Distributed by||United Artists|
The Last Gentleman is a 1934 American pre-Code comedy film directed by Sidney Lanfield and written by Maude T. Howell, Leonard Praskins and Paul Schofield. The film stars George Arliss, Edna May Oliver, Janet Beecher, Charlotte Henry and Ralph Morgan. The film was released on April 28, 1934, by United Artists.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2014)
- George Arliss as Cabot Barr
- Edna May Oliver as Augusta Pritchard
- Janet Beecher as Helen Barr
- Charlotte Henry as Marjorie Barr
- Ralph Morgan as Henry Loring
- Edward Ellis as Claude
- Frank Albertson as Allan Blaine
- Rafaela Ottiano as Retta Barr
- Donald Meek as Judd Barr
- Joseph Cawthorn as Dr. Wilson
- Harry C. Bradley as Prof. Schumaker (uncredited)
- "The Last Gentleman (1934) - Overview". Turner Classic Movies. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "The Last Gentleman". TV Guide. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "Movie Review - The Last Gentleman (1934) Mr. Arliss in the Rivoli's the Last Gentleman" -- "The Case of the Howling Dog," at the Rialto". The New York Times. Retrieved October 8, 2014.