|Directed by||George Melford|
|Produced by||Jesse Lasky|
|Written by||Marion Fairfax (scenario)|
Jesse L. Lasky Feature Play Company
|Distributed by||Famous Players-Lasky|
The Immigrant is a 1915 American silent drama film directed by George Melford and starring Valeska Suratt, an actress who specialized in playing vamp roles and who was one of Theda Bara's film rivals. The film is now considered lost.
This was Valeska Suratt's only film away from the Fox Film Studios.
- Valeska Suratt - Masha
- Thomas Meighan - David Harding
- Theodore Roberts - J.J. Walton
- Jane Wolf - Olga (*aka Jane Wolfe)
- Hal Clements - John
- Ernest Joy - Walton's Partner
- Sydney Deane - Walton's secretary
- Mrs. Lewis McCord - the stewardess
- Bob Fleming - ship's officer
- Raymond Hatton - Munsing, Harding's secretary
- Gertrude Kellar - Walton's housekeeper
- The Immigrant at silentera.com
- Connelly, Robert B. (1998). The Silents: Silent Feature Films, 1910–36. 40 (2 ed.). December Press. p. 116. ISBN 0-913204-36-6.
- International Museum of Photography at George Eastman House; Pratt, George C. (1982). Faces and Fabrics/Feathers and Furs. George Eastman House. p. 3. ISBN 0-935398-05-8.