|The Fighting Marine|
|Directed by||Spencer Gordon Bennet|
|Written by||Frank Leon Smith|
|Distributed by||Pathé Exchange|
The Fighting Marine is a 1926 American drama film serial directed by Spencer Gordon Bennet, and featured the only screen performance by the boxing heavyweight champion, Gene Tunney. The film is now considered to be lost.
- Gene Tunney as Dick Farrington
- Marjorie Day as Lady Chatfield
- Walter Miller as Larry Stuart
- Virginia Vance as Ruby
- Sherman Ross as Charles Vellard
- Anna Mae Walthall as Mazzie
- Wally Oettel as Roger Poole
- Jack Anthony as Matt
- Mike Donlin
- David Dunbar
- Joseph North (as Joe North)
- W.J. Allen
- Ben Walker
- Bert Gardner
- Frank Hagney
- "The Fighting Marine: Detail View". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on March 29, 2014. Retrieved October 8, 2014.
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Fighting Marine". Silent Era. Retrieved February 16, 2008.