|Single by Earl Grant|
|B-side||"Hunky Dunky Doo"|
"The End" is a song with music by Jimmy Krondes and lyrics by Sid Jacobson. In 1958, the song was released in the United States as a 1958 single by Earl Grant. Grant's single on the Decca label, featured the orchestra of Charles "Bud" Dant; some pressings of the single were shown with the title "(At) The End (Of A Rainbow)".
Grant also released a German version of the song, titled Jeder Tag geht zu Ende (Every Day Comes to an End), which reached No. 12 on the German charts.
- Nancy Sinatra recorded a cover-version of the song for her 1966 album "Nancy in London".
- Steve Lawrence released a cover of the song in 1973, which reached No. 46 on the Billboard Easy Listening survey.
- The End - By: Earl Grant, MusicVF.com. Accessed September 27, 2015
- Earl Grant - Chart History - The Hot 100, Billboard.com. Accessed September 27, 2015
- Whitburn, Joel (2004). Top R&B/Hip-Hop Singles: 1942-2004. Record Research. p. 235.
- "The Billboard Hot R&B Sides", Billboard, November 3, 1958. p. 50
- Earl Grant - The End (jeder Tag geht zu Ende), hitparade.ch. Accessed September 27, 2015
- "'A Story Without Any End': Nancy's 'The End' in TV Commercials", The Official Site of Nancy Sinatra. Accessed September 28, 2015
- "Billboard Top50 Easy Listening", Billboard, October 20, 1973. p. 37. Accessed September 27, 2015