|The Eagle of the Sea|
|Directed by||Frank Lloyd|
|Written by||Charles Tenney Jackson|
|Produced by||B. P. Schulberg|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
The Eagle of the Sea is a 1926 American silent drama film directed by Frank Lloyd, starring Florence Vidor and featuring Boris Karloff in an uncredited role. Incomplete prints of the film exist.
- Florence Vidor as Louise Lestron
- Ricardo Cortez as Captain Sazarac
- Sam De Grasse as Colonel Lestron
- George Beranger as John Jarvis (as André de Beranger)
- Mitchell Lewis as Crackley
- Guy Oliver as Beluche
- George Irving as General Andrew Jackson
- James A. Marcus as Dominique (as James Marcus)
- Ervin Renard as Don Robledo
- C. E. Anderson as Bohon (as Charles Anderson)
- Boris Karloff as Pirate (uncredited)
- Bob Kortman as Pirate (uncredited)
- "Progressive Silent Film List: The Eagle of the Sea". Silent Era. Retrieved April 13, 2008.
- "The Eagle of the Sea". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 9, 2014.