|The Counter Jumper|
|Directed by||Larry Semon|
|Produced by||Larry Semon|
|Written by||Larry Semon|
|Edited by||A.A. Jordan|
The Counter Jumper is a 1922 American film directed by Larry Semon and featuring Oliver Hardy. It is a remake of the 1919 film The Grocery Clerk, which was also directed by Semon. The film was screened at the Museum of Modern Art in 2009 as part of a series examining slapstick.
- Larry Semon - Larry, the Counter Jumper
- Lucille Carlisle - Glorietta Hope
- Oliver Hardy - Gaston Gilligan (as Babe Hardy)
- Spencer Bell - A Clerk
- Eva Thatcher
- Jack Duffy
- William McCall
- Reginald Lyons
- James Donnelly
- William Hauber - Bit Role (uncredited)
- Joe Rock - Bit Role (uncredited)
- Al Thompson - Bit Role (uncredited)
- "The Counter Jumper". Silent Era. Retrieved December 1, 2011.
- "MOMA: Cruel and Unusual Comedy: Social Commentary in the American Slapstick Film". MOMA. Retrieved December 1, 2011.