|The Circus Kid|
|Directed by||George B. Seitz|
Charles Kerr (assistant)
|Written by||Melville Baker|
James Ashmore Creelman
|Edited by||Ann McKnight|
|Distributed by||Film Booking Offices of America (aka FBO)|
The Circus Kid is a 1928 American silent drama film directed by George B. Seitz. Although it was a silent film, it contained some talking sequences, synchronized music and sound effects. A print of the film exists.
- Frankie Darro as Buddy
- Poodles Hanneford as Poodles
- Joe E. Brown as King Kruger
- Helene Costello as Trixie
- Sam Nelson as Tad
- Lionel Belmore as Beezicks
- Charles Miller as Cadwallader
- John Gough as Skelly Crosley (as Johnny Gough)
- Syd Crossley as Skelly's Runner (as Sid Crosley)
- Charles Gemora as Zozo, the Gorilla
- Hal Erickson (2009). "NY Times: The Circus Kid". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on May 9, 2009. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- "Silent Era: The Circus Kid". Silent Era. Retrieved June 20, 2011.
- "The Circus Kid". American Silent Feature Film Survival Database. Retrieved January 9, 2014.