|next DYK update: 12:00, 6 May 2021 (UTC)
Earliest time for |
Current time: 10:40, 6 May 2021 (UTC)Last updated: 10 hours ago(
- ... that spherical concretions (example pictured) were revealed on Ward Beach as a result of the large uplift of the seabed caused by the 2016 Kaikōura earthquake?
- ... that Grischa Huber played Grischa in Under the Pavement Lies the Strand, regarded as "a cult film in the feminist movement"?
- ... that Charles Scribner's Sons occupied its Fifth Avenue building, designed by Ernest Flagg, for 19 years before moving to another Fifth Avenue building, also designed by Flagg?
- ... that Japanese singer Lovely Summer Chan attended the same middle school and high school as the members of the all-female band the Peggies?
- ... that Ishihara Park and Gandara Park in Santa Monica, California, are both named after local World War II veterans whose military contributions were overlooked during their lifetimes?
- ... that after their roughly 320 km/h (200 mph) crash at the 2021 Emilia Romagna Grand Prix, George Russell slapped Valtteri Bottas on his crash helmet while Bottas showed Russell his middle finger?
- ... that American actress Minerva Bussenius's stage name Roberta Arnold is a combination of her father's and uncle's names?
- ... that Adam West was on the set of Zombie Nightmare for two days?