This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2018)
|John B. Wood, President and CEO|
Number of employees
Telos Corporation is an information technology (IT) and cybersecurity company located in Ashburn, Virginia. The company’s name is derived from the Greek word for ���purpose” or “goal". Telos primarily serves government and enterprise clients, receiving a large number of its contracts from the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
On 16 June 2020, Telos Corporation has reported that Telos Automated Message Handling System (AMHS) service has been granted an additional five years and $15.6 million contract by the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA).
Telos is an information technology company focused on designing and providing customers with secure solutions that leverage mobile communication, cloud technology, and collaboration. Its customer base consists primarily of military, intelligence and civilian agencies of the federal government and NATO allies around the world.
The company provides security in four major areas:
- Secure wired and wireless networks for DoD and federal agencies.
- Software products and consulting services to automate, streamline, and enforce IT security and risk management processes, including cybersecurity consulting services and Xacta brand cyber risk management solutions.
- Secure, automated, web-based software for distributing and managing organizational messaging traffic via the Automated Message Handling System.
- Identity management, logical and physical network security, and identity vetting services.
Operations and Infrastructure
- Telos GSA Schedule
- Telos Identity Management Solutions GSA Schedule
- ADMC-2 Army Desktop and Mobile Computing
- Air Force Network Centric Solutions (NETCENTS-2)
- Alliant 2
- Army Cloud Computing Enterprise Transformation (ACCENT)
- Army Desktop and Mobile Computing-2 (ADMC-2)
- Army Information Management Communications Services III (IMCS III)
- Army Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Hardware (ITES-3H)
- Defense Manpower Data Center (DMDC)
- DHS EAGLE II
- DoD ESI/GSA Smartbuy
- NETCENTS-2 Air Force Network Operations and Infrastructure Solutions
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) Services
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
On 20 May 2020, Telos Corporation confirmed that it has named the four-star General Army and USCYBERCOM's first commander, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, as its advisory board 's inaugural leader. General Alexander will act as a strategic advisor and consult on specific safety priorities and initiatives.
- Telos Corporation (April 2, 2018). "Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017". Form 10-K. SEC. Retrieved August 16, 2018.
- Telos Corporation (March 29, 1996). "Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 1995". Form 10-K. SEC. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- S&P Global Market Intelligence (September 5, 2018). "John B. Wood Executive Profile". Executive Profile. Bloomberg. Retrieved September 5, 2018.
- "Telos Wins Additional $15.6M DISA Contract for Automated Message Handling System". Globe Newswire. 16 June 2020. Retrieved 30 June 2020.
- Kilgore, Tomi (19 November 2020). "Telos' upsized IPO prices in the middle of the expected range, to value the company at just over $1 billion". MarketWatch. Retrieved 8 December 2020.
- Telos Corporation (March 31, 2010). "Annual Report for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2009". Form 10-K. SEC. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Telos Corporation (2018). "Federal Contracts". Telos Corporation. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Telos Corporation (2018). "Telos ID Contracts". Telos Corporation. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- "Telos Corporation Welcomes General Keith Alexander as Inaugural Member of Advisory Board". GlobeNewswire. 20 May 2020. Retrieved 16 June 2020.