|Tell It to Sweeney|
|Directed by||Gregory La Cava|
|Screenplay by||Monte Brice|
George Marion Jr.
|Produced by||Gregory La Cava|
Jesse L. Lasky
B. P. Schulberg
William H. Tooker
|Cinematography||H. Kinley Martin|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
Tell It to Sweeney is a 1927 American comedy silent film directed by Gregory La Cava and written by Monte Brice, Kerry Clarke, George Marion Jr. and Percy Heath. The film stars Chester Conklin, George Bancroft, Jack Luden, Doris Hill, Frank Bond and William H. Tooker. The film was released on September 24, 1927, by Paramount Pictures.
- Chester Conklin as Luke Beamish
- George Bancroft as Cannonball Casey
- Jack Luden as Jack Sweeney
- Doris Hill as Doris Beamish
- Frank Bond as Supt. Dugan
- William H. Tooker as Old Man Sweeney
- "Movie Review - Tell It to Sweeney - Review 1 -- No Title - NYTimes.com". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "Tell It to Sweeney". afi.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.