|Type||Government-linked investment company|
|Founded||30 September 1963 (as Lembaga Urusan dan Tabung Haji)|
(as 28 August 1997 (as Tabung Haji)
|Headquarters||201, Jalan Tun Razak, 50400 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
Lembaga Tabung Haji (Malay Jawi: تابوڠ حاج ; Arabic صندوق الحج) is the Malaysian hajj pilgrims fund board. It was formerly known as Lembaga Urusan dan Tabung Haji (LUTH). The main headquarters is located at Jalan Tun Razak, Kuala Lumpur. Tabung Haji facilitates savings for the pilgrimage to Mecca through investment in Shariah-compliant vehicles.
- TH Plantations Berhad
- TH Indo Industries Sdn Bhd
- TH Indopalms Sdn Bhd
- TH Estates (Holdings) Sdn Bhd
- Deru Semangat Sdn Bhd
- Theta Edge Berhad
- TH Hotel & Residence Sdn Bhd
- TH Global Sdn Bhd
- TH Travel & Services Sdn Bhd
- TH International Sdn Bhd
Property Development and Construction
- TH Properties Sdn Bhd
- LTH Property Investment (L) Inc.
- LTH Property Holdings Limited
- LTH Property Holdings 2 Limited
- (18 July 1990). Tunnel tragedy death toll may reach 155, says Yusof, New Straits Times
- "Paket Umroh Hemat". www.hajiplusumroh.com. Retrieved 18 November 2015.