- For the Pakistani politician, see Owais Muzaffar.
TAPPI is a registered not-for-profit, international Non-Governmental Organization of about 14,000 member engineers, scientists, managers, academics and others involved in the areas of pulp, and paper. In addition to pulp and paper, the TAPPI membership includes some allied areas of packaging (such as corrugated fiberboard, flexible packaging, lamination, adhesives, coatings and extrusion).
It was founded in 1915 as the Technical Association of the Pulp and Paper Industry.
TAPPI provides a forum for the professionals involved in the industry. It publishes articles, standards, and books, conducts events for peer-reviewed information relevant to the industry and offers scholarships.
- Journal of Pulp and Paper Science
- TAPPI Journal
- The Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics
The TAPPI website serves as a focal point for the members' access to knowledge and networks. TAPPI also serves as a major contributor to world standards involving paper and is a member of ANSI (American National Standards Institute).
- "About TAPPI". TAPPI. Archived from the original on 2008-04-20. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- "TAPPI scholarships". Archived from the original on 2008-04-18. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- "JPPS". Archived from the original on 2008-04-20. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- "TAPPI Journal". Retrieved 2016-04-11.
- "Journal of Engineered Fibers and Fabrics". Retrieved 2021-05-12.
- "TAPPI standards". Archived from the original on 2007-10-08. Retrieved 2008-04-12.
- "ANSI membership". Retrieved 2008-04-12.