This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2010)
|Headquarters||Airport City, Israel|
|Founder: Israel Lifshitz, CEO Sarah Lahav|
|Products||SysAid, an all-in-one IT Help Desk software|
SysAid Technologies (formerly Ilient) is an international company founded in 2002 that develops and provides IT Service Management software. SysAid Technologies is a privately owned company, founded by Israel Lifshitz (also founder of NUBO Software).
Corporate headquarters are located in Airport City, Israel, near Tel Aviv. In June 2010, the company opened an additional office in Sydney, Australia. In May 2012, they opened another office in Brazil, South America. SysAid's products are now used in more than 100,000 organizations worldwide in numerous industries, including: healthcare, retail, education, financial services, manufacturing, aviation, and food/beverages.
SysAid is a software system for IT professionals, however SysAid has also been deployed and used by other industry professionals, such as municipalities and insurance companies.
- "SysAid Company Profile". LinkedIn.
- "Service Management Software Vendor Enters Australian Shores". ARNnet.com. June 17, 2010.
- "Managed Services: Brazil Is Next Big Market". MSPmentor. May 30, 2012.
- "SysAid Surpasses 60,000 Customers". TMCnet.com. February 16, 2010.
- "SysAid Reaches a Milestone: 100,000 Deployments". visual.ly. June 2012.
- "SysAid's IT Help Desk Software Selected by the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)". TMCnet. Nov 8, 2011.
- "Help for the Help Desk". American Banker. Nov 1, 2011.
- "Swissport selects SysAid for U.S. IT". American Shipper. Aug 1, 2012.