This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Born||December 24, 1953|
Syracuse, New York, USA
|Known for||User Experience, Behaviorism|
Susan Weinschenk is a behavioral psychologist who has been working in the field of design and user experience since 1985. She has published five books on user experience in computer systems and has spoken at many conferences She also is the founder of the Weinschenk Institute.
- Weinschenk, Susan. How To Get People To Do Stuff"' Berkeley, CA: New Riders, 2013. London : Pearson Education
- Weinschenk, Susan. 100 Things Every Designer Needs To Know About People" Berkeley, CA: New Riders, 2011. London : Pearson Education 
- Weinschenk, Susan. Neuro Web Design: What Makes Them Click? Berkeley, CA: New Riders, 2009. ISBN 9780321603609 
- Weinschenk, Susan, and Dean T. Barker. Designing Effective Speech Interfaces. New York: Wiley, 2000.
- Weinschenk, Susan, Pamela Jamar, and Sarah C. Yeo. GUI Design Essentials. New York: Wiley Computer Pub, 1997.
- Weinschenk, Susan, and Sarah C. Yeo. Guidelines for Enterprise-Wide GUI Design. New York: Wiley, 1995. <