|Stasera niente di nuovo|
|Directed by||Mario Mattoli|
|Written by||Luciano Mattoli|
Aldo De Benedetti
|Edited by||Fernando Tropea|
|Music by||Giovanni D'Anzi|
Cesare, a journalist, recognizes among some prostitutes arrested by the police, the young woman that saved his life some time earlier, without his having learned her identity. He tries to help the woman, Maria, and convince her to change her life, but without success.
Later on, Maria asks Cesare for his help. She is dying in a hospital, but cannot tell her parents, because, some time earlier, she had told them that she was married. So, in the last hours of her life, Cesare marries Maria, and then calls for her family to be with her.
- Alida Valli - Maria
- Carlo Ninchi - Cesare Manti
- Antonio Gandusio - Il dottore Moriesi
- Giuditta Rissone - Clelia, la padrona di casa
- Dina Galli - La portinaia
- Armando Migliari - Il direttore del giornale
- Aldo Rubens - Giorgio, il ballerino
- Paolo Bonecchi - Il fattorino del giornale
- Achille Majeroni - Il professore ladro
- Tina Lattanzi - La principale dell'istituto
- "Stasera niente di nuovo". MyMovies. Retrieved 28 August 2021.