Stanley Thomas Bindoff (1908–1980) was an English historian who specialised in the Tudor and Elizabethan periods. He was the first professor of history at Queen Mary College, University of London. He was the editor of The History of Parliament for the parliaments of 1509-58, published in 1982.
- Geyl, Pieter. The Netherlands Divided, 1609-1648 ... (Based on Geschiedenis van de Nederlandsche Stam.) Williams & Norgate, London, 1936. (Translator)
- The Scheldt Question to 1839, etc. G. Allen & Unwin, London, 1945.
- Ket's Rebellion 1549. George Philip & Son, London, 1949.
- Tudor England. Penguin Books, Harmondsworth, 1950.
- The fame of Sir Thomas Gresham. Jonathan Cape, London, 1973. (Neale lecture in English history No. 4) ISBN 0224009281
- The House of Commons, 1509-1558. Secker & Warburg, London, 1982. (Editor)
- Ives E.W. and R.J. Knecht. (1978) Wealth and Power in Tudor England: Essays Presented to S. T. Bindoff. London: Athlone Press.