|Directed by||Albert H. Kelley|
|Produced by||Harry Cohn|
|Written by||Dorothy Howell|
|Starring||Kenneth Harlan |
|Distributed by||Columbia Pictures|
|November 2, 1927|
A wealthy man falls in love with an actress and marries her despite the fierce opposition of his mother. Later the mother plots to make it look as if her daughter-in-law is having an affair and break up the couple.
- Kenneth Harlan as Donald Hampton
- Helene Chadwick as Fay Leslie
- John Patrick as Keith Carlin
- Phillips Smalley as John Clarke
- Ethel Wales as Mrs. John Clarke
- Frances Raymond as Mrs. Hampton
- Munden p.761
- Munden, Kenneth White. The American Film Institute Catalog of Motion Pictures Produced in the United States, Part 1. University of California Press, 1997.