|Look up spring cleaning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spring cleaning is the practice of thoroughly cleaning a house in the springtime.
Spring Cleaning may also refer to:
- Spring Cleaning, a 1925 play
- Spring Cleaning (album), a 2009 album by Before Braille
- "Spring Cleaning", a 2017 episode of the NBC television series Superstore
- The Spring Cleaning, a 1908 children's book by Frances Hodgson Burnett
- "Spring Cleaning", a song on the album One Jug of Wine, Two Vessels by Bright Eyes