|Edited by||Darrin Pochan|
Royal Society of Chemistry (United Kingdom)
|ISO 4||Soft Matter|
Soft Matter is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the science of soft matter. It is published by the Royal Society of Chemistry and the editor-in-chief is Darrin Pochan (University of Delaware, USA).
The journal was established in 2005. Initially it was published monthly, but as submissions increased it switched to 24 issues a year in 2009 and to 48 issues a year in 2012.
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
- Current Contents/Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE/PubMed
- Science Citation Index
- Gibb, K; Steiner, U (2009). "Five years on". Soft Matter. Royal Society of Chemistry. 5 (1): 20–22. Bibcode:2009SMat....5...20.. doi:10.1039/B820595G.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Soft Matter". NLM Catalog. National Center for Biotechnology Information. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Scopus title list" (Microsoft Excel). elsevier.com/online-tools/scopus/content-overview, Scopus coverage lists. Elsevier. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- "Soft Matter". 2018 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2019.