|Sin of a Beautiful Woman|
|Directed by||Karel Lamač|
|Written by||Václav Wasserman|
|Starring||Josef Rovenský |
|25 October 1929|
Sin of a Beautiful Woman (Czech: Hříchy lásky) is a 1929 Czech silent drama film directed by Karel Lamač and starring Josef Rovenský, Marcella Albani and Gaston Jacquet. It was shot in Kavalírka studio in Prague.
- Josef Rovenský as Actor Ivan Kristen
- Marcella Albani as Actress Soňa Kristenová
- Gaston Jacquet as Eduard Warren
- Walter Rilla as Actor Richard Kent
- Ladislav H. Struna as Thief Ferda Štika
- Karel Schleichert as Old Taverner
- Alois Charvát as Director of Provincial Theatre
- Josef Šváb-Malostranský as Provincial Actor
- Ludvík Veverka as Warren's Assistant
- Bronislava Livia as Mimi Stevensová
- Bohumil Kovář as Director
- Jiří Červený as Intendant of the Great Theatre
- Čeněk Šlégl as Warren's Secretary
- Betty Kysilková as Prompter
- Theodor Pištěk as Police Commissioner
- Ernst Waldow as Examining Officer
- Táňa Bretyšová (1995). Česky hraný film: 1898-1930. Praha: Národní filmový archiv.
- "The Sins of Love". Filmový přehled. NFA. Retrieved 24 February 2020.