|Directed by||Ray Enright|
|Written by||Richard Brooks|
|Produced by||George Waggner|
|Edited by||Edward Curtiss|
|Music by||Hans J. Salter|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Sin Town is a 1942 American western film directed by Ray Enright and starring Constance Bennett, Broderick Crawford and Patric Knowles. It is set during the Texas Oil Boom of the early 20th century.
According to the New York Times on July 31, 1942, Universal has signed Constance Bennett to play the feminine lead in Sin Town, a story of an oil-boom community, and the movie originally was planned for Marlene Dietrich. The cast included Broderick Crawford, Andy Devine and Leo Carrillo.
- Constance Bennett as Kye Allen
- Broderick Crawford as Dude McNair
- Patric Knowles as Wade Crowell
- Anne Gwynne as Laura Kirby
- Leo Carrillo as Angelo Collina
- Andy Devine as 'Judge' Eustace Vale
- Ward Bond as Rock Delaney
- Arthur Aylesworth as Sheriff Bagby
- Ralf Harolde as 'Kentucky'Jones
- Charles Wagenheim as 'Dry-Hole'
- Billy Wayne as Hollister
- Hobart Bosworth as Humiston
- Bryant Washburn as Anderson
- Jack Mulhall as Hanson
- Kellow p.250
- Kellow, Brian. The Bennetts: An Acting Family. University Press of Kentucky, 2004.