|Directed by||Luther Reed|
|Screenplay by||John F. Goodrich|
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Shanghai Bound is a lost 1927 American silent adventure film directed by Luther Reed and written by John F. Goodrich, Ray Harris, Julian Johnson, and E.S. O'Reilly. The film stars Richard Dix, Mary Brian, Charles Byer, George Irving, Jocelyn Lee, Tom Maguire, and Frank Chew. The film was released on October 15, 1927, by Paramount Pictures.
- Richard Dix as Jim Bucklin
- Mary Brian as Sheila
- Charles Byer as Payson
- George Irving as Louden
- Jocelyn Lee as Shanghai Rose
- Tom Maguire as Smith
- Frank Chew as Yen
- Allan Cavan
- Tom Gubbins as Local Agent
- Arthur Hoyt as Algy
- Tetsu Komai as Scarface
- The Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog: Shanghai Bound
- Shanghai Bound at Arne Andersen's Lost Film Files: Lost Paramount films - 1927
- Hal Erickson (2015). "Shanghai-Bound - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 10, 2015. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- "Shanghai Bound". afi.com. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Shanghai Bound (1927 film).|