|Born||29 July 1979|
|T20I debut (cap 11)||22 July 2019 v Qatar|
|Last T20I||22 October 2019 v Netherlands|
Source: ESPNCricinfo, 22 October 2019
Selladore Vijayakumar had played for Singapore team in the 2014 ICC World Cricket League Division Three. In this tournament Vijayakumar took 4/43 runs against United States national cricket team and 4/38 runs against Bermuda national cricket team. He also made his best bowling figures against Oman national cricket team with 4/20 runs at Al Dhaid on 27 January 2015. In August 2018, he was named in Singapore's squad for the 2018 Asia Cup Qualifier tournament.
In July 2019, he was named in Singapore's Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for the Regional Finals of the 2018–19 ICC T20 World Cup Asia Qualifier tournament. He made his T20I debut for Singapore against Qatar on 22 July 2019. In October 2019, he was named in Singapore's squad for the 2019 ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier tournament in the United Arab Emirates. However, on 24 October 2019, the International Cricket Council (ICC) announced that his bowling action was found to be illegal. He was suspended from bowling in international cricket matches until an assessment shows that his bowling action is legal.
- "Singapore Team". Asian Cricket Council. Retrieved 23 August 2018. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "The SCA have announced the 14-man squad for the ICC T20 World Cup Asia Final". Singapore Cricket Association. Retrieved 15 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "1st Match, ICC Men's T20 World Cup Asia Region Final at Singapore, Jul 22 2019". ESPN cricinfo. Retrieved 22 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "ICC T20 World Cup Qualifier – UAE". Cricket Singapore. Retrieved 10 October 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Bowling actions of Kumar, Sole and Abioye found to be illegal". International Cricket Council. Retrieved 24 October 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)