|Directed by||Chester Withey|
|Cinematography||Roy H. Klaffki|
|March 7, 1926|
Secret Orders is a lost 1926 American silent drama film directed by Chester Withey and starring Harold Goodwin, Robert Frazer and Evelyn Brent. The film was set in World War I and contained what the Chester Times described as a "world of swift-flowing melodrama.
- Harold Goodwin as Eddie Delano
- Robert Frazer as Bruce Corbin
- Evelyn Brent as Janet Graaham
- John Gough as Spike Slavin
- Margerie Bonner as Mary, Janet's friend
- Brandon Hurst as Butler
- Frank Leigh as Cook
- Kear & King p.147
- "Wm. Penn Theatre". Chester Times. August 24, 1926. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- Lynn Kear & James King. Evelyn Brent: The Life and Films of Hollywood's Lady Crook. McFarland, 2009.