|Directed by||Piero Vivarelli|
|Story by||Eduardo Manzanos Brochero|
|Edited by||Gianmaria Messeri|
- Magda Konopka as Marnie Bannister
- Julio Peña as Inspector Trent
- Umberto Raho as George Van Donan
- Luigi Montini as Dodo La Roche
- Armando Calvo as Inspector Gonzalez
- Mimma Ippoliti as Stella Dexter
- Isarco Ravaioli as Max Bermuda
- Nerio Bernardi as Professor Greaves
- Pino Polidori as Albert
- Antonio Pica as Louis
- Piero Vivarelli as Police Commissioner
Satanik was filmed in 1967 shortly after Piero Vivarelli's film Avenger X was released. The film is credits state that the film was scripted by Eduardo Manzanos Brochero. Despite being based on the character from the Satanik comics, the film ignores most of the stories and characters and only keeps Marny Bannister's transformation from an old woman to a slim young woman from the original stories.
From retrospective reviews, Roberto Curti noted the film was "perhaps the most disappointing of the flicks based on the fumetti neri phenomenon." Curti found the film to be poorly scripted and paced and criticized the weak acting performance by Magda Konopka.
Future film director Pupi Avati was an assistant director on the film for its scenes shot in Italy. Avati later commented his experience on the set stating that watching Vivarelli taught him how to not direct a film.