Sarah Smart (born 3 March 1977) is an English actress.
Her career started as a child in the television series Woof! She is known for a series of television roles including Virginia Braithwaite, daughter of a lottery winning family in the comedy drama At Home with the Braithwaites. Sparkhouse (Red Production Company/BBC 2002) and her appearance in Jane Hall (Red Production Company/ITV1 2006) marked a link between Smart and television writer Sally Wainwright. Between 2008 and 2010, she was featured as Ann-Britt Höglund in Wallander, six feature-length adaptations of Henning Mankell's Wallander novels, for the BBC. Smart has also been featured in a number of radio dramas. In 2011, she appeared in a two-part story for the sixth series of the BBC series Doctor Who as the sympathetic 'villain' of The Rebel Flesh/The Almost People.
- Silent Witness — Remembrance (2017)
- The Musketeers (2016, TV Series)
- New Tricks - Body of Evidence (2012, TV series)
- The Secret of Crickley Hall (2012)
- Death In Paradise (2011, TV series)
- Fast Freddie, The Widow and Me (2011, Christmas Special)
- The Man Who Crossed Hitler (2011, TV Movie)
- Doctor Who – "The Rebel Flesh" and "The Almost People" (2011, TV series)
- Midsomer Murders – Echoes of the Dead (2011)
- Monroe (2011, TV Drama)
- Agatha Christie's Marple (2010, TV series)
- Casualty 1909 (2009, TV series)
- Agatha Christie's Poirot – "Mrs McGinty's Dead" (2008)
- Wallander (2008, TV series)
- Casualty 1907 (2008, TV series)
- Ghosts (2007, Theatre)
- Five Days (2007, TV series)
- Jane Hall (2006, TV series)
- Casualty 1906 (2006, TV series)
- Funland (2005, TV series)
- Sparkhouse (2002, TV series)
- David Copperfield (2000, television movie)
- At Home with the Braithwaites (2000, TV series)
- Wuthering Heights (1998, TV series)
- Soldier Soldier (1997, TV series)
- A Touch of Frost – "Penny for the Guy" (1997)
- "Sarah Smart. Biography, news, photos and videos". Hello!. Retrieved 9 June 2021.
- "At Home With the Braithwaites". British Classic Comedy. 11 September 2019. Retrieved 9 June 2021.
- "605. The Rebel Flesh / 606. The Almost People | Doctor Who TV". 11 May 2011. Retrieved 9 June 2021.