|Chairman: Mr. Raymond Kwok|
|Revenue||HK$1,365M (2017/18 financial year)|
|HK$776M (2017/18 financial year)|
|Total assets||HK$7,094M (2017/18 financial year)|
|Total equity||HK$3,928M (2017/18 financial year)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Sun Hung Kai Properties|
SUNeVision (SEHK: 1686), the technology arm of Sun Hung Kai Properties (SEHK: 0016), is the largest data centre provider in Hong Kong. The company provides carrier and cloud-neutral data centre services.
The company was established and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange via Growth Enterprise Market in 2000 with its IPO price of HK$10.38 per share. The international placing and public offer of the shares subscription were 55 and 217 times oversubscribed respectively. The company transferred its listing to the Main Board in 2018 as the data centre business continued to grow.
- iAdvantage data centre services.
- Super e-Technology focuses on satellite distribution networks, fibre-optic cable and surveillance systems.
- Super e-Network specializes in "intelligent-building networks".[clarification needed]
- MEGA Plus (A purpose-built high-tier greenfield data centre. This flagship data centre with 474,000 square feet gross data centre space is built on a dedicated land lot in Tseung Kwan O for high-tier data centre development.)
- MEGA-i (Located on Hong Kong Island, a purpose-built carrier and cloud neutral data centre with over 200 telco carriers, ISPs and other types of service providers. It is one of the largest high-tier Internet Service Centre buildings in the world with 350,000 square feet gross data centre space.)
- MEGA Two (Located in Fo Tan, a data centre converted from industrial building with high-tier data centre standard offering 520,000 square feet gross data centre space.)
- ONE (A data centre with 20,000 square feet gross data centre space located in Kwun Tong)
- JUMBO (A data centre with 120,000 square feet gross data centre space located in Tsuen Wan)
Further to data centre land acquired in Tseung Kwan O (Tseung Kwan O Town Lot no. 131 - the largest data centre site designated by Hong Kong Government) and Tsuen Wan (Tsuen Wan Town Lot No. 428), new data centres would be upcoming with Gross Floor Area (GFA) of over 1.2 million square feet.
- "Data Centre Rankings". Cloudscene. Retrieved 25 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Tender awarded for site in Tseung Kwan O". GovHK. Retrieved 25 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Tender awarded for site in Tsuen Wan". GovHK. Retrieved 25 July 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)