|Directed by||Alfred Raboch|
|Screenplay by||Edward Churchill|
|Story by||W. C. Tuttle|
|Produced by||Buck Jones |
Alfred P. James
|Cinematography||Ted D. McCord|
|Edited by||Ray Snyder|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
Rocky Rhodes is a 1934 American Western film directed by Alfred Raboch and written by Edward Churchill. The film stars Buck Jones, Sheila Terry, Stanley Fields, Walter Miller, Alfred P. James and Paul Fix. The film was released on September 24, 1934, by Universal Pictures.
This article needs a plot summary. (January 2016)
- Buck Jones as Rocky Rhodes
- Sheila Terry as Nan Street
- Stanley Fields as Harp Haverty
- Walter Miller as Dan Murtch
- Alfred P. James as John Street
- Paul Fix as Joe Hilton
- Lydia Knott as Mrs. Rhodes
- Lee Shumway as Henchman Stark
- Jack Rockwell as Sheriff Reed
- Carl Stockdale as Lawyer Bowles
- Monte Montague as Henchman Jake
- Bud Osborne as Henchman Red
- Harry Semels as Dick Boggs
- Silver as Silver
- "Rocky Rhodes (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2016-01-13.
- Hal Erickson (2016). "Rocky-Rhodes - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on 2016-03-07. Retrieved 2016-01-13.
- "Rocky Rhodes". Afi.com. Retrieved 2016-01-13.