- King Rene's Daughter (1913), based on: King Rene's Daughter, title role
- Arizona (1913 film), as Henry Canby
- The Redemtion of David Corson (1914) as Dr. Parcelsus
- Jack the Giant Killer (1914 film) writer and actor in the Thanhouser film (see also: Jack the Giant Killer)
- One of Millions
- In the Name of the Prince of Peace 
- The Better Man (1914 film), as Henry Wharton
- Poor Schmaltz (1915), as Mr. Hocheimer
- Gambier's Advocate (1915)
- Arms and the Woman (1916), as Marcus
- Hit-The-Trail Holliday (1918), as Otto Wurst
- The Prince and the Pauper (1915 film), as The King
- Youth (1917 film), as James Goodwin
- Bridges Burned (1917), as Thomas O'Brien
- The Guardian (1917 film), as Chief Conlin
- Just for Tonight (film) (1918), as Theodore 'Ted' Whitney Sr.
- The Bishop's Emeralds (1919), as Lord John Cardew
- The Eternal Mother (1920 film)
- Call of the Hills (1923)
- The Moving Picture World, December 9, 1914.
- "BRODERICK, Robert". www.thanhouser.org.
- Robert Broderick. The Billboard. Vol. 26, Iss. 51, (Dec 19, 1914): 144. Via Proquest.
- "Feature Films Reviewed: The Redemption of David Corson". The Billboard; Vol. 26, Iss. 17, (Apr 25, 1914): 16.
- Mank, Gregory William (2018). Hollywood's Maddest Doctors: Lionel Atwill, Colin Clive, and George Zucco. Midnight Marquee & BearManor Media.
- Sherwood, Robert Emmet (May 16, 1923). "The Best Moving Pictures of 1922/23-, Also Who's who in the Movies and the Yearbook of the American Screen". Small, Maynard – via Google Books.