|Leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Prince Edward Island|
February 28, 2015 – September 23, 2015
|Preceded by||Steven Myers (interim)|
|Succeeded by||Jamie Fox (interim)|
|Political party||Progressive Conservative Party of Prince Edward Island|
|Residence||Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island|
Rob Lantz is a Canadian politician. He was the leader of the Progressive Conservative Party of Prince Edward Island for seven months in 2015, having been elected during the party's leadership election on February 28, 2015. From 2006 to 2014, Lantz was a member of the Charlottetown City Council. Lantz led the party in the 2015 provincial election, but fell 24 votes short in his attempt to win his own seat representing the riding of Charlottetown-Brighton in the provincial legislature. The margin was reduced to 22 votes after a recount. Lantz resigned as PC leader on September 23, 2015.
- Rob Lantz celebrates Progressive Conservative leadership victory. CBC News, February 28, 2015.
- "Rob Lantz won't re-offer in Charlottetown election". CBC News, July 15, 2014.
- "PC Leader Rob Lantz says he will 'probably ask for recount' after loss". CBC News. May 4, 2015. Retrieved May 5, 2015.
- "Rob Lantz loses recount". CBC News. May 26, 2015. Retrieved May 26, 2015.
- "P.E.I Progressive Conservative Leader Rob Lantz resigns". CBC News. September 23, 2015. Retrieved September 23, 2015.
- "It’s time to move on for Lantz". The Guardian, July 17, 2014.