|Industry||Drip irrigation systems|
|Owner||Temasek Holdings, Jaya Hind Industries (JHI)|
Number of employees
Rivulis is a global manufacturer and provider of complete micro and drip irrigation systems and solutions for seasonal horticulture, orchards, vineyards, row crops, SDI and greenhouse, soilless, hydroponic applications. Founded in 1966 as Plastro Irrigation Systems Ltd, Rivulis is headquartered in Kibbutz Gvat, Jezreel Valley, Israel. The company represents an integration of four industry pioneers and veterans: Plastro, T-Systems, Roberts Irrigation, and Eurodrip. It has 3,300 business partners worldwide, and a wholesale retail and vast dealer network in over 120 countries. The company operates 16 factories worldwide and has 2,000 employees.  Rivulis has multiple global design centers and 3 R&D centers in agricultural hotspots of Israel, California, and Greece.
In 2006, Plastro Irrigation (founded in 1966), Roberts Irrigation (founded in 1969), T-Systems (founded in 1977) were acquired by John Deere to form its micro and drip irrigation business, John Deere Water. In 2014, FIMI Opportunity Funds acquired John Deere Water, and changed the name to Rivulis Irrigation. In 2015 Jaya Hind Industries invested in Rivulis Irrigation and founded the joint venture in India, In 2016, Rivulis acquired Agam Advanced Agriculture and created Manna Irrigation Intelligence, its precision agriculture subsidiary. In 2017, Rivulis bought Eurodrip, a vetern micro and drip irrigation provider (founded in 1979), and become world's second largest irrigation systems manufacturer. In 2019, Rivulis and Polyplastic founded a Joint venture in Russia. In 2020, Temasek Holdings acquired a majority stake in Rivulis.
Rivulis provides a full line of irrigation solutions[buzzword], including drip lines, drip tapes, jets, sprinklers, online drippers, filters, valves, fertigation and control systems, and hoses and tubing. Its products are designed for above and below the ground application of water and nutrients directly to every plant's root zone. The Company offers professional system design to installation, agronomist expertise, hands-on training and education, in-the-field technical support, financing, and logistics to Manna Irrigation Intelligence, its satellite-based precise irrigation software providing growers with site specific, dynamic irrigation recommendations in real time. Additional product innovations include:
- Rivulis X-Pell, drip line & drip tape capable to defend itself against insect damage.
- Rivulis T-Tape – integrated emitter.
- Rivulis Ro-Drip – molded emitter drip lines.
- Rivulis H6000 PE Layflat – layflat with pre-installed outlets.
- Manna Irrigation Intelligence – a sensor-free precision irrigation decision support solution[buzzword] helping growers to fine tune their irrigation decisions in real time.
- Shiri Habib-Valdhorn ,FIMI quadruples investment on sale of Rivulis, Globes, 13 December 2020
- "Deere & Company has completed the acquisition of Plastro Irrigation Systems". Israel High-Tech & Investment Report. July 2008. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- Avi Shauly, John Deere buys Plastro, Globes, 10 February 2008
- "John Deere seeking Plastro acquisition". Ynet.com. 7 December 2007. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- Shiri Habib-Valdhorn, India's DEL buys stake in Israeli irrigation co Rivulis, Globes, 11 Oct 2015
- Rivulis Irrigation buys Greek co Eurodrip, Globes, 11 January 2017
- Golan Hazani, Singapore's Temasek signs deal to acquire Israeli micro-irrigation company Rivulis, Calcalist, 13 September 2020
- Rivulis X-Pell in Rivulis Website
- Rivulis T-Tape in Rivulis Website
- Rivulis Ro-Drip in Rivulis Website
- Rivulis H6000 PE Layflat in Rivulis Website
- Manna Irrigation Intelligence in Rivulis Website