Reshmi Menon is an Indian actress who predominantly appears in Tamil films.
In 2008, Menon was pursuing Visual Communication at Women's Christian College, Chennai, a course she enrolled in because she "loved the media". She accompanied her friend to the auditions for the Prakash Raj production, Inidhu Inidhu (2010), and was offered the lead role. She shot for the film while still studying, and had to skip classes at WCC to work in the film. Reshmi was one of several newcomers to make their acting debuts in Inidhu Inidhu. A remake of the Telugu film Happy Days, it had her reprising the role originally played by Tamannaah. Critics were divided on her performance. While The Hindu felt that she was a "cute find", Sify's critic said that she "sticks out like a sore thumb". Sekhar Kammula, the director of the original film, stated that he forgot Tamannaah and could only see Reshmi, when he saw the remake.
In 2011, she had her second release, Theneer Viduthi, the directorial debut of music director S. S. Kumaran. Reshmi played a "bubbly and talkative girl" alongside her Inidhu Inidhu co-star Adith Arun. The film, a rural comedy set in Bodinayakkanur, received mixed reviews; considering Reshmi's performance, Sify stated that she "settles into her character so comfortably that one believes that she is indeed from Bodinayakanur".
Her next release, the comedy-thriller Burma, came three years later. It received generally favorable reviews and her performance was well received, although critics felt that her role was insubstantial.
Her latest films include the fantasy thriller Urumeen, Kirumi, a "drama with elements of a psychological thriller", Natpadhigaram 79, a tale of friendship directed by Ravichandran and the romance flick Hyderabad Love Story, her maiden Telugu venture.
Menon got engaged to actor Bobby Simha on 8 November 2015, and they married in 22 April 2016. Their daughter, Mudhra, was born on 2 May 2017. In 11 November 2019 she gave birth to their second child a baby boy. 
- All films in Tamil; Otherwise noted
|2002||Album||Viji's sister||Child artist|
|2003||Jayam||Young Sujatha||Child artist|
|2004||Chellamae||Young Mythili||Child artist|
|2010||Inidhu Inidhu||Madhubala (Madhu)|
|2018||Hyderabad Love Story||Bhagyalakshmi||Telugu Film|
- "Brewing a new love saga". The New Indian Express.
- MALATHI RANGARAJAN. "Inidhu Inidhu - A saga so sweet". The Hindu.
- "Obama's Support For Village Politician - Om Obama - Janaki Viswanathan - Tamil Movie News - Behindwoods.com". behindwoods.com.
- "Now, Tamil movie says Om Obama - NDTV Movies". NDTVMovies.com.
- "Theneer Vidudhi". The New Indian Express.
- "THENEER VIDUTHI REVIEW - THENEER VIDUTHI MOVIE REVIEW". behindwoods.com.
- "Theneer Viduthi Review". nowrunning. 2 July 2011.
- Baradwaj Rangan. "Burma: Wild romp in the dark". The Hindu.
- "Burma Movie Review". The Times of India.
- "Burma, a Breezy Roller Coaster Ride". The New Indian Express.
- "'Urumeen is a Dream come True For Me'". The New Indian Express.
- "'I Aim to Make Simple Movies'". The New Indian Express.
- "Kirumi Shooting Complete". The New Indian Express.
- "'I Romanced on Chennai Road for the First Time'". The New Indian Express.
- "Reshmi Menon bags yet another film on friendship". Deccan Chronicle.
- m.l. narasimham. "Dignity of love". The Hindu.
- "Bobby Simha-Reshmi Menon's engagement held on Sunday". 8 November 2015.
- "Bobby Simhaa and Reshmi Menon welcome their second child together, a baby boy". 13 November 2019. Retrieved 11 May 2020.