The packages that form Redland are:
- Redland RDF Application Framework providing the C RDF API
- Raptor RDF Parser Toolkit for parsing and serializing RDF syntaxes (RDF/XML, N-Triples, Turtle, RSS tag soup, Atom)
- Rasqal RDF Query Library for executing RDF queries with RDQL and SPARQL
- Redland Language Bindings for APIs to Redland in C#, Java, Objective-C, Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby and Tcl
Redland is a mature set of libraries, in development since 2000 and closely conformant to the relevant W3C specifications.
- http://md.devc.at/internet/semantic-web/rdf/redland-rdf (TM-hub)