|Directed by||Fernando Lebrija|
|Written by||Brandon Broussard|
|Produced by||Jane Fleming|
|Edited by||Radu Ion|
|Music by||Ruwanga Samath|
Dani Barnes, the protagonist of the movie, is an excellent high-school student who receives straight As and is focused on getting a scholarship to U.C. Davis. She is highly passionate about dogs, so volunteers at the local dog clinic. Being considered an unfashionable nerd, Dani is not very popular at her school. Her only friend is her best friend Freddie Myers, who develops a secret crush on her, but Dani does not seem to register Freddie’s feelings for her. She only has eyes for Cameron Drake, on whom she has had a crush since childhood. Unlike Dani, Cameron is one of the most popular guys at her school, and unfortunately for her, also Alexa Medina's boyfriend. Alexa, Dani's “bully“ and former childhood best friend, portrays exactly the opposite of her: She is idolized by the entire school and also has numerous followers on various social-media platforms. After breaking up with her boyfriend Cameron, resulting in Dani and Cameron getting closer, Alexa suddenly shows great interest in befriending Dani again. She offers Dani a fresh start and apologizes for treating her badly. Alexa integrates her into her friend group, thus draws her into a completely new Southern California scene, consisting of excessively high-cost shopping and partying. Dani begins to enjoy the popularity she gains, as well as the attention Alexa brings her, which eventually leads to Dani losing herself within this new, superficial lifestyle to which she has adjusted. Her improved social status causes her to lose sight of much more significant things, such as sincere, honest friendship. Alexa, though, cannot be trusted, which Dani finally finds out on her own after experiencing strong betrayal.
- Nesta Cooper as Dani Barnes
- Keith Powers as Cameron Drake
- Alicia Sanz as Alexa Medina
- Jake Borelli as Freddie Myers
- Anne Winters as Holly
- Patrick Davis as Miguel
- Michael Provost as Shannon
- Ryan Malaty as Vinny
- Kate Walsh as Dr. Fiona Shively
- John Michael Higgins as Principal Dixon
- Alejandro Edda as Big Jim
- Valarie Rae Miller as Mrs. Barnes
- Jeffrey D. Sams as Mr. Barnes
- Leah Rose Randall as Taylor Barnes
- Suzanne Altfeld as Freddie's Grandmother
- Fasanella, Allie (September 7, 2017). ""#RealityHigh" Looks Like an Updated "Mean Girls" for the Instagram Age". Teen Vogue. Retrieved April 26, 2018.
- #Realityhigh (2017), retrieved 2021-04-10
- "#RealityHigh - Movie Review". www.commonsensemedia.org. 2017-09-19. Retrieved 2021-04-10.