Raymond Lee (January 3, 1910 – June 26, 1974) was an American child actor in films who became a film historian and author. His film career lasted from 1915 until 1927.
He wrote about animal actors in 1970.
- The Babes in the Woods (1917)
- The Kid (1921)
- No Woman Knows (1921)
- Long Live the King (1923)
- Bread (1924)
- The Dramatic Life of Abraham Lincoln (1924)
- Fit for the Chase; Cars and the Movies by Raymond Lee, 1969
- The faces of Hollywood by Clarence Sinclair Bull and Raymond Lee, A. S. Barnes, 1969
- Pearl White: the peerless fearless girl by Manuel Weltmann and Raymond Lee, A. S. Barnes, 1969
- Gloria Swanson by Richard M. Hudson and Raymond Lee, A. S. Barnes, 1970
- DeMille: the man and his pictures y Gabe Essoe and Raymond Lee, A. S. Barnes, 1970
- Not So Dumb; The Life and Times of Animal Actors by Raymond Lee, 1970
- The Films of Mary Pickford (1971)
- Gangsters and Hoodlums; The Underworld in Cinema by Raymond Lee and B. C. Van Hecke, 1971
- "Raymond Lee". 29 June 1974. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via NYTimes.com.
- Maltin, Leonard; Bann, Richard W. (20 June 1992). The Little Rascals: The Life and Times of Our Gang. Crown. ISBN 9780517583258. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Google Books.
- Burt, Jonathan (3 February 2004). Animals in Film. Reaktion Books. ISBN 9781861895721. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Google Books.
- Klinowski, Jacek; Garbicz, Jacek Klinowski & Adam; Garbicz, Adam (20 June 2019). Feature Cinema in the 20th Century: Volume One: 1913-1950: a Comprehensive Guide. Planet RGB Limited. ISBN 9781624075643. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Google Books.
- Bouse, Derek (29 November 2011). Wildlife Films. University of Pennsylvania Press. ISBN 978-0812205848. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Google Books.
- Lee, Raymond (20 June 1971). The films of Mary Pickford. A. S. Barnes. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Internet Archive.
raymond lee film.
- Lee, Raymond; Hecke, B. C. Van (20 June 1971). Gangsters and hoodlums: the underworld in the cinema. A. S. Barnes. Retrieved 20 June 2019 – via Internet Archive.