|Born||8 October 1964|
Rasool Ellore Reddy (born 8 October 1964), also known as Rasool, is an Indian cinematographer, screenwriter, and director known for his works in Telugu cinema, and bollywood. He is the brother-in-law of noted cinematographer S. Gopala Reddy. He is known for his works in films such as Gaayam, Gulabi, Chitram, and others. He made his debut as a director with the romantic comedy, Okariki Okaru. He has garnered three state Nandi Awards.
|1989||Shiva||Cinematographer and Electrical Department|
|2003||Okariki Okaru||Debut film as Director|
|2012||Neeku Naaku Dash Dash||Cinematographer|
|2020||Amaram Akhilam Prema||Cinematographer|
|1998||Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya||Cinematographer|
|1997||Daud: Fun on the Run||Cinematographer|
|1988||Khatron Ke Khiladi||Assistant Cameraman|
|1986||Aakhree Raasta||Assistant Cameraman|
|2002||Crocodile 2: Death Swamp|
- Nandi Award for Best Cinematographer – Gaayam (1993).
- Nandi Award for Best Cinematographer – Nuvvu Nenu (2001).
- Nandi Award for Best Debut Director – Okariki Okaru (2003).
- "Rasool Ellore - Telugu Cinema interview - Telugu film cinematographer and director".
- Krishnamoorthy, Suresh. "Family-entertainer with dollops of comedy".
- hynbu (15 October 2005). "Andhra Pradesh / Visakhapatnam News : All the action is for a bridge". The Hindu.[dead link]