|Directed by||Jack Conway|
|Produced by||Howard Hawks|
|Screenplay by||Howard Hawks|
Alan Hale, Sr.
Noah Beery, Sr.
J. Farrell MacDonald
|Distributed by||American Releasing Corporation|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Quicksands is a 1923 American silent crime drama film directed by Jack Conway, written by Howard Hawks, and starring Helene Chadwick and Richard Dix. The supporting cast features Alan Hale Sr., Noah Beery Sr. and Jean Hersholt. The film was released on February 28, 1923, by American Releasing Corporation.
- Helene Chadwick as The Girl
- Richard Dix as Lt. Bill
- Alan Hale, Sr. as Ferrago
- Noah Beery, Sr. as 'Silent' Krupz
- J. Farrell MacDonald as Col. Patterson
- George Cooper as Matt Patterson
- Tom Wilson as Sgt. Johnson
- Dick Sutherland as Cupid
- Hardee Kirkland as Farrell
- Louis King as Barfly
- Jean Hersholt as Ring Member
- Walter Long as Ring Member
- Jack Curtis as Ring Member
- William Dyer as Ring Member
- Frank Campeau as Ring Member
- Edwin Stevens as Ring Member
- James Marcus as Ring Member
- Lionel Belmore as Ring Member
- Janiss Garza (2015). "Quicksands - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 1, 2015. Retrieved January 31, 2015.
- "Quicksands". silentera.com. Retrieved January 31, 2015.
- Library of Congress American Silent Feature Film Survival Database: Quicksands