|World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur|
|Alternative names||Pusat Dagangan Dunia Kuala Lumpur|
|Type||Offices and convention centre|
|Location||Jalan Tun Dr Ismail|
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|Opening||26 September 1985|
|Management||Putrade Property Management Sdn Bhd|
|Floor area||1.70 million ft²|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Datuk Dr. Ikmal Hisham Albakri |
World Trade Centre Kuala Lumpur – formerly known as Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC; Malay: Pusat Dagangan Dunia Putra), is a convention and exhibition centre at, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The venue is sprawled over 1.70 million square feet with 235,000 square feet of exhibition space. 
It is Malaysia's historical convention centre and the preferred venue for local and international conventions, concerts, weddings, including small events like seminar, training, and meetings.
Construction commenced in 1981 and was completed in 1984. The building was officially opened on 26 September 1985. Before the PWTC, the area was the venue of the first and subsequent annual UMNO General Assemblies.
Location and access
WTCKL is located in the Chow Kit/Jalan Putra ward in the north-western corner of downtown Kuala Lumpur. It is next to Jalan Putra's interchange with Jalan Tun Ismail and is within walking distance of several hotels such as the Seri Pacific Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Sunway Putra Hotel, Dynasty Hotel Kuala Lumpur, and Sheraton Imperial Hotel Kuala Lumpur. The confluence of the Batu and Gombak Rivers is located right behind the convention centre.
The Sunway Putra Mall is connected to WTCKL by a pedestrian bridge, which also links up the LRT and KTM Komuter stations and the aforementioned hotels.
WTCKL previously lend its name to the PWTC LRT Station on the Ampang Line. It is also connected by a pedestrian bridge across Jalan Kuching to the Putra Komuter station which serves both the Batu Caves-Tampin Line and Tanjong Malim-Port Klang Line on the KTM Komuter network.
- Menara Dato Onn - The UMNO general headquarters
- Dewan Merdeka
- Dewan Tun Abdul Razak 1 & 2 (Separated from main building with Batu river)
- Dewan Tun Dr Ismail
- Dewan Tun Hussein Onn
- PATA General Conference in 1986.
- Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting 1989.
- ABU Golden Kite World Song Festival, 1989-1991
- NAM General Conference in 2003.
- Bruno Mars's concert that was held on 10 April 2011. 
- MATTA Fair
- PUBG Mobile Club Open - Fall Split Prelims that was held on 23-25 November 2019
- PUBG Mobile Club Open - Fall Split Global Finals that was held on 29 November-1 December 2019
- COVID-19 vaccination location for Kuala Lumpur region
- "Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)". Time Out Kuala Lumpur. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "PWTC architect dies at 75". The Star. 15 January 2006. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "PWTC, nilai sentimental Ku Li". Harian Metro (in Malay). 30 November 2016. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- Chang, Michael (10 May 2018). "Bruno Mars took fans to Mars and back at his KL concert". star2.com. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- "Capacity at KL World Trade Centre vaccination centre for AstraZeneca vaccine increased to 8,100 doses per day from today". Malay Mail. 2021-05-15. Retrieved 2021-06-22.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Putra World Trade Centre.|