|Motto||Preparing students to serve Christ and His church through biblical, experiential, and practical ministry.|
|Type||Graduate – seminary|
|Affiliation||Heritage Reformed Congregations and the Free Reformed Churches of North America|
Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (PRTS) is a conservative Reformed seminary located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. The seminary started in 1995 as a school of the Heritage Reformed Congregations, a church association that originated in 1993 from the Netherlands Reformed Congregations. Founded in 1995, PRTS is a graduate school. All of its faculty subscribe the Three Forms of Unity and the Westminster Standards. PRTS offers the following four degrees: the Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Master of Arts in Religion (MA), Master of Theology (Th.M.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.).
The seminary's publishing house, Reformation Heritage Books (RHB), operates within PRTS and has a bookstore on-site. Soli Deo Gloria Publications is an imprint of Reformation Heritage Books, and reprints works from the English and American Puritans.
Because the Heritage Reformed Congregations work closely with the Free Reformed Churches of North America (FRC), the latter also supports the PRTS. Since 1998 the PRTS has also been the official training of the FRC, the sister churches of the Dutch Christian Reformed Churches.
In February 2014, PRTS became accredited by the Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada.
- [verification needed]
- About PRTS Archived 2012-10-29 at the Wayback Machine 1[verification needed]
- Morrison, Gary W. (2004-12-25). "Seminary expansion blazes future 'path'". The Grand Rapids Press.
- "Gezonde bevinding hoort in een Bijbelse preek" [Healthy belongs in finding a biblical sermon]. Reformatorisch Dagblad (in Dutch). 2008-10-17. Archived from the original on 22 February 2010. Retrieved 19 February 2010.
- "Member Schools: Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary". ATS. Retrieved 2016-12-11.
- "Reformation Heritage Books". Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary. Archived from the original on 2016-10-09. Retrieved 2016-09-29.
- "Reformation Heritage Books - About Us". Retrieved 2016-09-29.
- Kerkredactie (2012-04-02). "Digibron.nl, Seminarie Grand Rapids breidt uit". Digibron.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2020-10-01.
- "TUA en PRTS starten onderzoekscentrum puriteinen". RD.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2020-10-01.