The Prosecuting Attorney of Honolulu is one of only two countywide elected positions in the City & County of Honolulu in the State of Hawai'i. He or she is responsible for the prosecution of people for offenses to the laws and regulations established by the municipal government. Under the guidance of the Attorney General of Hawai'i, he or she also has the power to prosecute on behalf of the citizens of the state.
- Charles F. Marsland (1981–1988)
- Keith M. Kaneshiro (1989–1996)
- Peter B. Carlisle (1997–2010)
- Keith M. Kaneshiro (2010–2020)
- Steven S. Alm (2021-present)