|Prince of Nepal|
|Born||12 October 1922|
Narayanhity Royal Palace, Kathmandu, Nepal
|Died||9 May 1980 (aged 57)|
|Spouse||Princep Rajya Lakshmi Devi|
|House||Shah dynasty (by birth)|
|Father||Tribhuvan of Nepal|
|Mother||Kanti Rajya Lakshmi Devi|
Prince Himalaya Pratap Bir Bikram Shah, GBE, GCMG (October 12, 1922 – May 9, 1980) was a son of King Tribhuvan of Nepal and his first wife Queen Kanti. He was a younger brother of King Mahendra, and an uncle of King Birendra and King Gyanendra.
Prince Himalaya, the second son of King Tribhuvan and his first wife Queen Kanti, was born in 1921. He was educated under private tutors.
From 1957 to 1959, Prince Himalaya was the chairman of National Planning Commission. In 1959, he was the chairman of Tourism Development Council. The prince was the patron of Nepal Medical Association, 1951.
Prince Himalaya died on May 9, 1980, in Kathmandu.
- Member of the Order of Ojaswi Rajanya (1951).
- Member of the Tribhuvan Order of the Footprint of Democracy, 1st class.
- Member of the Order of the Star of Nepal, 1st class.
- King Mahendra Coronation Medal (2 May 1956).
- King Birendra Coronation Medal (24 February 1975).
- United Kingdom : Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the British Empire [GBE].
- United Kingdom : Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of St Michael and St George [GCMG].
- United Kingdom : Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Medal (2 June 1953).
- Japan : Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun.
- Japan : Knight Grand Cordon of the Order of the Chrysanthemum.