|Pilgrims of the Night|
|Directed by||Edward Sloman|
J.L. Frothingham Productions
|Distributed by||Associated Producers|
|September 26, 1921|
Pilgrims of the Night is a 1921 American drama film directed by Edward Sloman and starring Lewis Stone, Rubye De Remer and William V. Mong. It is based on the 1910 novel Passers-By by the British writer E. Phillips Oppenheim.
After serving a prison term to protect his wife, an English aristocrat goes into exile in Paris where he becomes involved with a shady gambling organisation.
- Lewis Stone as Philip Champion / Lord Ellingham
- Rubye De Remer as Christine
- William V. Mong as Ambrose
- Kathleen Kirkham as Lady Ellingham
- Raymond Hatton as Le Blun
- Walter McGrail as Gilbert Hannaway
- Frank Leigh as Marcel
- Goble p.353
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.