|Directed by||Wesley Ruggles|
|Based on||Piccadilly Jim|
by P. G. Wodehouse
|Produced by||Selznick Pictures Corporation|
|Distributed by||Select Pictures Corp.|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
Piccadilly Jim is a silent romantic comedy film released in 1919. The cast includes Owen Moore, Zena Keefe, and George Bunny. It is based on the 1917 novel Piccadilly Jim by P. G. Wodehouse. Wesley Ruggles directed. It was filmed in New York City and produced by Selznick Pictures Corporation. Two other films based on the same novel were also released, 1936 film and a 2004 film.
- Owen Moore as James Crocker, also known as Piccadilly Jim
- Zena Keefe as Ann Chester
- George Bunny as Mr. Bingley Crocker
- William T. Hays as Peter Pett
- Dora Mills Adams as Mrs. Peter Pett
- Alfred Hickman as Lord Wisebeach
- Reginald Sheffield as Ogden Pett
- P. G. Wodehouse and Hollywood: Screenwriting, Satires and Adaptations by Brian Taves. McFarland, May 18, 2006 pages 151, 152.
- "Piccadilly Jim (1919)". AFI. American Film Institute. 2017. Retrieved 6 March 2018.