|Died||21 September 2018 (aged 87)|
|Years active||1935–1966 (film)|
Peter Bosse (born Heinrich Peter Friedrich Willi Bosse, 15 January 1931 – 21 September 2018) was a German film actor. The son of actress Hilde Maroff, he appeared as a child actor in a number of Nazi era films during the 1930s. Later he often worked as a narrator in the post-war era.
- Forget Me Not (1935)
- All Because of the Dog (1936)
- Schlußakkord (1936)
- Mother Song (1937)
- Woman's Love—Woman's Suffering (1937)
- The Woman at the Crossroads (1938)
- Robert and Bertram (1939)
- Waldman p.132
- Waldman, Harry. Nazi Films in America, 1933-1942. McFarland, 2008.