|Died||15 January 2021|
|Years active||1940-1949 (film & TV)|
Paola Veneroni (born 1922) is a retired Italian stage and film actress. She rose to prominence in the 1940s, starring in films such as the comedy The Twentieth Duke (1945) before switching to working in theatre. She was also a voice actress, employed for dubbing foreign films for release in Italy. She retired from acting after her marriage.
- Maddalena, Zero for Conduct (1940)
- Signorinette (1942)
- His Young Wife (1945)
- The Innocent Casimiro (1945)
- The Twentieth Duke (1945)
- Paese senza pace (1946)
- The Brothers Karamazov (1947)
- Yvonne of the Night (1949)
- Goble p.150
- Goble, Alan. The Complete Index to Literary Sources in Film. Walter de Gruyter, 1999.